An 18k yellow gold brooch and “Modullyn” clasp bezel set with a 5.5 carat Australian black opal for the head, 4.4 total carat weight round full cut fancy diamonds (blue, green, and yellow), 0.03 total carat weight Alexandrite, 1.02 total carat weight spinel, 0.27 total carat weight green sapphire, 0.88 total carat weight aquamarine, 0.43 total carat weight blue sapphire, 2 bezel set 6mm and 2 4mm spessertite garnets 2.94 total carat weight and 2 bezel set round full cut Tsavorite garnets 1.00. All colored stones totaling 6.57 total carat weight on an 18k yellow gold, sterling silver and Italian coral base/stand. This piece was designed and made by llyn strong.
1 in stock
After over 20 years in business, we have learned that making personal contact with our customers is the best way to do business. Because of this, we make it our goal to give you the best shopping experience. Picking out the right jewelry can be intimidating and confusing. Let us help!
We would love to meet you and invite you to visit us at our downtown gallery, home to a stunning selection of fine jewelry and decorative gifts. In fact, the llyn strong gallery hosts an eclectic selection of unique jewelry along with museum-caliber glassware from more than 30 skilled artisans. Each piece is handmade and unique in shape, color and size.
If you can’t make it out to our gallery and have questions, give us a call at 864.233.5900 and a member of our staff will be happy to speak with you.
- llyn strong offers a stunning selection of fine jewelry and decorative art glass in her downtown Greenville SC studio. Each piece is handmade and unique in shape, color and size. Our mission is to provide a positive shopping experience, building life-long relationships with our customers. After 20 years in business, we have learned that making personal contact with our customers is the best way to do business. To that end, we have a large selection of fine jewelry and decorative art glass available in the studio and welcome custom orders.
- To learn more about our selection and process, we invite you to call 864.233.5900 and speak with a member of our staff, who will gladly answer questions, help with your selection and inquire with our artists about custom orders.
- In store purchases may be exchanged or returned for gallery credit within 10 days. We do not offer refunds on any purchases.
- Items purchased by phone, email or online may be returned for exchange or gallery credit within 14 days. Exchange or credit amount will not include shipping charges.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges, including return shipping and insurance.
- All returned items must be in original, undamaged condition and accompanied by the original receipt. Gifts must be returned in original gift box.
- There is a one-year expiration date on gallery credit and may be used toward future purchases made in-store, by phone, by email or online.
- Any purchases marked Final Sale, including layaways, custom and special orders, cannot be exchanged or returned for gallery credit.
Shipping & Insurance Policies
- Shipping prices apply to locations in the continental U.S. only. For shipments outside the continental U.S., please contact us for a quote by phone (864.233.5900) or email email@example.com.
- We charge for packing and shipping based on size, fragility and type of shipping requested. Most items are shipped by UPS with options for overnight, second-day, three-day, ground and standard ground.
- We do pack and ship larger items. Please inquire for a specific estimate.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Personal checks are accepted on in-store jewelry and art glass purchases only and with appropriate identification.
GIfts & Gift Certificates
- At llyn strong fine jewelry, we specialize in creating truly unique, one-of-a-kind pieces. There is nothing more exclusive and timeless than custom-made jewelry, bringing your imagination to life through precious metals and gemstones. We are delighted to consult with you on your custom order. Please inquire by phone (864.233.5900) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- llyn is a proud member of AGTA (American Gem Trade Association), SNAG (Society of North American Goldsmiths) and ACC (American Craft Council). GIA alumni are also on staff.
- llyn has a proud history of generous charitable involvement in Greenville. In an effort to contribute to the largest number of organizations, and to enable us to make the most impact; a great deal of planning is necessary.
- To that end, please send all requests for 2014 donations, along with any pertinent information concerning your organization to email@example.com. no later than December 31st. All decisions will be made by February 1st, and we will notify everyone as soon as possible. We appreciate your help with this matter.